Tuesday, August 15, 2006

INTERESTING PERSONALITY SURVEY

I took a personality survey today on my first day of work. The interesting thing is, it was very right on! I also was able to use it to help understand and communicate better with someone who I have had conflicts with in the past.

TO TAKE THE SURVEY:

Click on this link: www.staff.hightechhigh.org/~ramato/ATTACHMENTS/WHAT%20COLOR%20ARE%20YOU.doc

and print it out.

You rate from 1 to 4 on each row, 1 being the least like you, and 4 being the most like you. You must do it per row. You cannot rate more than one of the same number per row. Instead, you have to have one row look like, for example, this: 1-3-2-4 or 4-2-3-1, etc. You can't do 4-4-3-2 or whatever. The purpose is to find where your personality mainly fits.

I fell into the green: curiosity. Minus what it says about science-fiction books, it is pretty straightforward about me. My wife fell into the same category.

The person I had conflicts in the past with fell into the harmony category. When you compare blue and green, you can see why we had conflicts.

But it is good, because I now know how that person thinks.

No, I'm not doing a seminar, and I'm not selling anything!

Have fun! Let me know how you do!

--Josh Brisby

No comments: