Wednesday, April 18, 2007

GOD HATES CHO SEUNG-HUI

The most notorious shooting in American history took place recently. I just wanted to give my two cents.

The gunman was named Cho Seung-Hui. Arminian theology says that God loves everyone "equally and alike," and that even after unbelievers die and suffer the eternal wrath of God. However, let me be clear.

God hates Cho Seung-Hui.

God was pleased, it appears, in His eternal wisdom, to pass over Cho Seung-Hui. Seung-Hui is numbered among the reprobates, that is, those whom God delivers eternal justice to.

But let us not jump ahead in a judgmental way. We are all Cho Seung-Huis running around. If it weren't for God's sovereign grace placed upon the Christian, we would still be in our sins, and we all have the capacity within us to kill six million Jews.

Seung-Hui is burning in hell as we speak, and he will also spend eternity burning in the Lake of Fire, receiving the eternity of God's justice and anger, wrath, and hatred against him. It is a holy hatred, and a holy wrath, and a holy anger.

My friend's response to an atheist's article on this issue I also heartily recommend to you:

www.triablogue.blogspot.com/2007/04/times-like-this.html

O Lord, thank You for having mercy upon me. Help us all not to question arrogantly Your wisdom in ordaining this terrible event. I know that You have myriad reasons in Your infinite wisdom. Help us to view this event according to Your Word, which is Truth. In Jesus' Name. Amen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought Jesus loves all. Can you at least accept the fact that Cho considered himself a Christian?
Follow that up with an apology to all the other faiths, including the Jew/Buddhist and Muslims that he murdered on that tragic day....That would be the most Christian thing that you could do.

Josh Brisby said...

Anonymous,

See my response to you after my blog post on Meredith Kline.

Thanks,
Josh Brisby