Thursday, May 17, 2007

THE BLESSING AND GLORY OF CHILDREN

"Hey daddy, are you daddy?"

"Hey daddy, I dooed it!"

"Hey daddy, will you make me Superman?"

"Mommy, you're beautiful."

"Daddy, I want to watch the wrestling movie."

"Daddy, can I fly?"

"Yes, I may get up!"

"Can I kiss the princess?"

"Can I hug the princess?"

"Mommy, we can pray if we want."

"I disobeyed and I got in biiiiiiiig trouble."

"Does he need a spanking?"

"Look, mommy, God maded a beautiful rainboat!"
_______________________________________________________

Anyone have any from your kids that you would like to add in the comments section?

3 comments:

Josh's Loving Wife said...

I have one more...

At a Sonic drive up, while Daddy is paying for our ice cream, Gabe, just under 2 years old, decides to order for himself...

"I'll have some...cereal, please?"

Josh's Loving Wife, aka Angela Brisby said...

Ok, one more...

Gabe says..."Mommy, I'm me."

I say, "Yes, you're you. And I'm me."

Gabe says, "No, you're not me, you're you!"

Anonymous said...

WHaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaa! Whaaaaaaaa!