Friday, August 17, 2007

PIPER'S NEW BOOK: OCTOBER 19, 2007

I just went to http://www.amazon.com/ and pre-ordered John Piper's new book coming out on October 19th, 2007. I am looking forward to it.

It is called The Future of Justification: A Response to N.T. Wright. I encourage my readers to buy and read this book when it comes out. I too have been very concerned with the teachings of N.T. Wright and his redefinition of the doctrine of justification.

Piper's book will no doubt be a great help to the Body of Christ.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Calvinists seem to be obsessed with 'justification'. They're not worried are they?

As we know, "without faith it's impossible to please God....". Do Calvinists doubt they believe what the Bible says just because Calvin didn't?

Josh Brisby said...

Jeanne,

Again, I don't understand what you are trying to say.

I would like to welcome you to The Reformed Oasis, but I would like to stress that here we value respectful dialogue. Please watch the tone of your posts.

Sincerely,
Josh Brisby
Weblog Administrator
The Reformed Oasis