Monday, November 26, 2007

A WORD ON ADVERTISEMENTS

I do NOT endorse or approve of all of the advertisements on my website. I originally signed up for this thinking it would bring in a little extra income. So far it has not. Furthermore, some of the advertisements are for heretical websites and authors.

I would encourage those who are thinking of signing up for Google Ads to not sign up. DON'T SIGN UP. You'll be disappointed, and you may have advertisements of things you do not approve of.

So, to my readers, if you do click on the advertisements, be careful to take it with a grain of salt, and to always have your Bibles open.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for clearing that up. For a second I thought that that is where your credoism led you;)

Just kidding!


Later Bro.......keep up the good work with rebuilding your temple!

B.J.

Robert said...

Josh,

Email me about a debate.

Regards

Robert

Rmmahoney at aol dot com