Saturday, December 15, 2007

ON VACATION

We are on vacation right now, driving to see my parents. I am typing this from a hotel in who-knows-where, CA right now, but we are taking it easy, and it is nice. I hope we see some of God's wonders of snow. I am looking forward to this.

Also, this may be the last time we see my parents' house in New Mexico, because they are retiring and moving to TX. I have a lot of memories in their house, so it will be kind of sad. You know all about nostalgia I'm sure.

For my readers, I plan on doing some posts on Why I Am A Reformed Baptist soon, as well as A Critique of Eastern Orthodoxy. Before I do the post on why I'm a Reformed Baptist, I'll probably do several on Why I Am NOT . . . and then several religions/worldviews.

Most of all, I am a Christian because of the sovereign grace of our Triune God.

Have a Merry Christmas everybody, and a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooner or later, y'all end up in Texas. :0)

Robert In Austin.